Tuesday 12 April 2011

Talking and walking in your sleep :)


Morning everyone! :) i woke up this morning to realize that apparently last night i was having a full conversation in a different language in my sleep! lol how strange! :) when i was small i used to sleep walk all the time.  One night i apparently rearranged my room! i woke up the next morning to find my desk on the other side of the room and all my chairs and clothes had been moved around! there was also a time when i stood in the middle of my room and sprinkled a box full of tiny little beads all over my carpet! haha i think i must have been dreaming of feeding chickens or something like that! Have any of you guys got some funny sleepwalking stories to share or times when you have talked in you sleep? have a great morning :)

1 comment:

  1. when i sleep i sometimes have conversations with my girlfriend in our sleep hahaha its kak funny, or sometimes she speaks to herself and wakes me up!! I know wat u all thinking, i have a weird girlfriend :) goodtimes

    ReplyDelete