Wednesday 4 May 2011

LOVE

Love makes the worl go round! i believe that love is the most precious gift to give someone else, as love shows someone that you care about them so much and u would do anything for them :) the love i have for my family is indescribable. my sister is my best friend she makes me laugh so much and i can confide in her about anything! my dad is my hero, he has always been there for me and kept me strong guiding me in the right direction always and my mom is the person i look up to and want to be exactly like one day, she has the most beautiful personality in the world! my boyfriend has been there for me through good and bad. he has showed me the meaning of love and its the best feeling in the world! guys you have so much love to share with the world so give as much as you can!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You don’t think people understand love until you meet the right person! I am in love with the most caring, beautiful and special human in the world, she is my best friend and the one person in the world I can tell anything too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great words of wisdom. Love is one of the truest forms of happiness and is essential.

    ReplyDelete